1. I’m afraid. I’m afraid of myself. I’m afraid of the fact that the second I accept myself, I change again.
2. I cannot list down my fears. In my mind, this implies that there might be a never-ending list, or a list that creates and recreates itself everyday.
3. I cannot meet the universe halfway. I cannot let things happen to me. But I have to.
4. I like light too much to turn it off. But when I enter the room and greet darkness, I never reach for the light switches.
5. I like living in metaphors and similes, and I detest the fact that I do.
6. I’m too naive to know otherwise.
7. I like writing letters to my past self, even though they’re full of fuzzy platitudes.
8. I like book titles more than books, sometimes.
9. I have nightmares that are too similar to reality.
10. I tell myself to smile every now and then. I like not sharing my popcorn with anyone, and roaming around the market alone.
But I would never tell you that.