1. Waste time. Waste time to learn, waste time to look at the trees for an hour, to paint your walls orange. Make yourself happy.
2. Write. Write more, write daily, just write.
3. Stick to your roots. Do not let anything mess with your conscience. It’s all worth it.
4. Do not work for a specified goal. Work hard and work deep. It all works out.
5. Overcome the social pressure to put a direction to your life. There are millions of forks in the road-every single day contributes to your life. Success and decisions are only found in retrospect.