1. Always take pictures of the sky when it’s pretty, it probably won’t ever look like that again.
2. Take off the dark eyeliner and nail polish once in a while, you’ll feel lighter.
3. Sleep under six blankets with the fan on high in the middle of the winter, the sound is soothing.
4. Raise your hand when you know the answer, even if the class is all upperclassmen.
5. Read that book again, you’ll notice something you didn’t the first time.
6. Don’t drink too much caffeine, you’ll get the jitters and bomb your math test.
7. Wear pencils behind your ears, it’s convenient.
8. Try to talk to people, it won’t kill you.
9. When that cute boy tries to cheat off your test, write the wrong answers and change them later.
10. It’s okay to feel happy, don’t let other peoples sadness make you feel bad.